Becoming a member of Our Focus Minded Organization is great for start-ups, brick and mortar, E-Businesses, as well as service oriented businesses. You have the opportunity to cultivate, grow and expand your business ideas and vision with other like minded professionals;
Value Added Privileges Include:
– Direct opportunity for business to business contact and sales
– Business forums, speakers and mixes
– A collective voice on issues facing our community
– Business mentorship and support
– Bridge the gap between government and business
– Positive Business Exposure
Benefits of AAABNA membership include increased exposure to many people and businesses, tools to network more effectively, opportunities to participate in many networking meetings and more
Who can be a member?
– Any industrial, commercial, retail or home-based business looking to do business in Austin and its outlying areas,
– Any non-for-profit organization with a focus on economic development.
– Any business recognized by the city of Chicago or in the process of legalizing.
– How much does membership cost? There is a low annual fee of $150.